TVQG Donation Quilt -- in progress



The last few days I've been working exclusively on the Trinity Valley Quilt Guild Donation Quilt for 2008. I plan to have it quilted by the meeting on March 21. It's the most traditional quilt I've done in quite a while. It is 100" x 100", and we'll start promoting it in April. I'm just glad I'm nearly finished with it!

I'd like to thank Karen at Cabbage Rose Quilting and Gifts in Fort Worth for providing the fabric for this top at cost! We appreciate your support!

Comments

Kathleen said…
Hi Heather,

You have done beautiful work on this quilt. The colors combined with the design make the quilt sing. Whoever wins the raffle will be one lucky person. I can't wait to see it at guild meeting!!

Kathleen
Stitchwhiz said…
Nice blog Heather! The quilt is fantastic - and huge. I love the blue batiks and think it will be very popular for raffle ticket sales. Especially love the leafy looking border fabric. You've done good.

Mary Kirwin