Two more journals!

I hate it that Sue B's class is over. I've enjoyed it so much! The last two journal styles were fast and fun.

The first is a faux leather covered journal made from a brown paper lunch bag. Kinda masculine looking, isn't it?

The inside isn't quite so manly. I used handmade papers to enclose each signature and to line the inside of the journal.

The last journal is a tall, narrow book with slip-in signatures. I used home dec fabric for the cover and black silk for the ribbons on the spine.

Inside:


I used my computer to create lined pages for the inside. Each signature is enclosed in decorative and/or handmade paper.


Sue B's class has been great. I've signed up for her Mixed Media class -- it starts next week. I can't wait to see what she has on the agenda for that class!

Comments

kayp said…
i have really enjoyed seeing your journals. thanks so much for sharing!
Suzanne Earley said…
I've heard really great things about Sue's classes. I'm glad you had a fun, your journals look great!
Nice Job, Heather! On all the journals from this class. I especially like Journal #5.
Alis Clair said…
Your journals are fab. I love the fabric you used for the last journal. Wasn't it a great course!

You will have lots of fun with the mixed media course - lots of great things to make.
Jacq said…
Your journals are wonderful, so inspiring. I need to finish the last two this weekend. I to have really enjoyed this class, think I shall sign up for something else.
Fannie said…
Heather, your journals are wonderful. I like your printed pages too.

I've enjoyed SueB's class too. See you in the next one--can't wait. Learning with friends is so much fun!