New Work -- and Knitting Content!

I have had a very productive week so far. Today, I finished piecing several tops in my color block series. They are simply pieced, but will be heavily quilted and embellished. I hope to start quilting the first of them tomorrow.

Secondly, I had someone point out to me that I have never had any knitting content on this blog, even though I mention knitting in my subtitle. So here are three scarves that I have recently finished:

I am a relatively new knitter, and each of these represents the first time to try a technique. From left to right: my first cable, an easy dropped stitch scarf and a lacy mohair scarf.

Lastly, I have been making journals. Guess what everyone on my Christmas list will be receiving this year?

Comments

Fannie said…
Okay, I see you have been making journals. ;-D Thought you would. Ha, ha.

BTW, did you change your blog template?
Heather Pregger said…
Fannie, I do seem to be fixated on the journals. And now I've purchased a "Bind-it-all" machine and have expanded my book-making capabilities!

The blog template is the same, but I've been playing with the colors. Do you like it?
Fannie said…
Hi, Heather! So you got yourself a Bind-it-all . . . are you having fun with it? Share your discoveries. ;-D

Yes, I do like it. Colors seem to flow well with the content and feel of your blog. Great job!
Lynn Douglass said…
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad to have found it! Love the journals, Heather!