Off to Arkansas

I'm off to Arkansas this morning! I'm meeting Janet (who lives in Denver) in Bentonville and we're going to spend the weekend at the War Eagle craft fair. It's a great event, and we intend to get all of our Christmas shopping finished while we're there!

Before I go, you may notice that I added the SAQA Visioning logo to my blog. SAQA, the Studio Art Quilt Associates, are offering a year long mentoring program. I have joined, and plan to use the next 12 months to develop my artistic voice and work on the "Sticks" series. I've already been hard at work, piecing Sticks #3 and Sticks #4. Both tops are finished, and both are very large. I haven't been able to get good photos of them, but I'll post pictures as soon as the weather here in Texas clears up. It's been raining for days.

Anyway, I'm heading out. See you Monday!

Comments

Jaye said…
Have fun!!! Rhonda, Dyanna and I are getting on the bus tomorrow..off to Houston..who's minding the store (guild meeting)...or do we care??? (No!)