At Last -- Some Nice Weather

After two weeks of unusually cold and icy weather, we are finally enjoying being outside again! Both Saturday and Sunday the highs were in the lower 70s. Absolutely perfect! Brian and I spent the entire weekend outdoors, working in the garden and relaxing on the patio.

I'll plant the gerbers in a flower bed this week, but we enjoyed having them on the patio table. Very festive! Yesterday I planted a flat of pansies in my herb garden outside the kitchen door and another around the patio. I love to look outside and see those cheerful little flowers! And I bought several pots of primroses to brighten up the plant stand by the front door:


Winter isn't over, we'll undoubtedly get more cold weather, but I'm certainly enjoying the nice weather while it lasts!

Comments