4 Acceptances!

I've had a really good two weeks!  I had entered quilts in 3 exhibits, and got into all three!

I entered Tuning Fork #20 in the Texas Artist's Coalition Annual show.  It will open August 8 in Fort Worth:
TF 20
I entered Tuning Forks #22 - Dark Waters and #26 - Green Flash in the World of Beauty, the judged show at International Quilt Festival.  Both got in!
TF 26 - Green Flash
TF #22 - Dark Waters
And I was invited to submit a quilt to "Dinner At Eight," a special exhibit that will debut at International Quilt Festival.  The theme was "Affinity".  My quilt is called TF 25 - Magnetic Attraction.  It was accepted!
TF 25 - Magnetic Attraction
So I'll have 3 pieces on display at Houston this year.  Wow!

I'm linking this post to Nina-Marie's Off the Wall Friday, Richard and Tanya's Quilts Link a Finish FridayFriday Fabric FrenzyConfessions of a Fiber Addict and Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday.  Go see all the wonderful work there!

Comments

Kathleen Probst said…
That is a hot streak! Congrats!
Gail Baar said…
Congratulations! I love seeing what you are doing with the tuning fork series.
Vera Holmgren said…
Congratuations! They are all lovely!
Vera Holmgren said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha Wolfe said…
Stunning work, Heather! It resonates with me….and that was my thought before I realized the pun.
Norma Schlager said…
What a fabulous winning streak! Congratulations!!I love them all. Will I see you in Houston?
wordmama said…
How exciting to be showing at Houston! It must feel great to get this recognition for your work, which I really admire. Congratulations!

Kris