Fiber Abstractions!

Last night was the opening reception of Fiber Abstractions at North Lake College in Irving.  The exhibit featured quilts by Carol Trice, Sue Benner, Barbara Oliver Hartman and me.
The usual suspects
North Lake College has a beautiful gallery, a big, bright and open space in the center of the campus.
North Lake College, Irving, Texas
Steven Benezue, the Gallery Director, did a wonderful job curating the exhibit. 
The artists with Steven
I snapped a few pictures before the show opened.
Work by (l to r) me, two by Barbara, two by me and Carol  
A quilt by Sue
Work by (l to r) Sue, Barbara and Carol
The Salt Marsh Quilt hung near the refreshment table
The jazz combo played all evening
The exhibit is open until November 9th.  And if I do say so myself, it is a wonderful selection of abstract quilts!

With two of my favorite quilt artists!

Comments